75674Re: [Girl Genius] I'm taking some points!

  • werewolfbynight13@gmail.com
    Sep 1, 2011
      I think, when der Professors won the Hugo for the second time, I mentioned that
      Phil had taken himself out of consideration for "Best Fan Artist" after winning
      three times. I also said I wouldn't be surprised if he did the same thing here!

      I'm collecting some Moxana points for that!
      * * * * *

      I think they should stay in. Consider; you busted @$$ working on your comic/art/story, then win one or more categories. In the back of your mind you’ll always wonder if you would have won if the Foglio’s hadn’t pulled out. It taints the victory.

      <<QVRAAAAKK!!!>>

      (Wait, YOU are starting your own strip? uh-oh!)

      Jack