74795Re: " --so how are you any better?" --- Its the beer

  • brendawriter@yahoo.com
    May 2, 2011
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "DARRELLSTEPHANIE" <vvalkyrie@...> wrote:
      > Heck, if I were the sparky Mayan ruler, I think I would definitely come up with some sort of area defense system that would put paid to any airship or seafaring ship that approached my shores.
      > -Steph

      When I saw SQUANTO, a movie which came out some years ago, my thought was that the title character had been totally mistaken. He made friends with the Pilgrims and helped them to stay in Massachusetts, in the film; if he had been able to see the future he'd have helped the other Indians shove them back onto the Mayflower and push them out to sea.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic