7466Re: [Girl Genius] Freaks

  • Mary Lowe-Hentges
    Nov 11, 2004
      "My mother was perfectly happy to invite my roleplaying friends around so she could see what all the fuss was about. Which I later found out made for some lively discussion at a parents & friends meeting that called for D&D to be banned at the
      school."

      My mom was just happy to see me having social interatctions with males with braincells. She used to joke that I was going out with five guys at once. Of course, when it interfered with my being her designated driver, she was a little put out...

      Annechen Loewenstein
      non scripta non est