74596Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Comic for Friday, April 1

  • yumitori
    Apr 4, 2011
      On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 7:01 PM, Donald Brown <gadgetdon@...> wrote:

      > (You know, as little appeal as being stuck in a robot body might be to normal people - to a spark, it might be highly desirable. The ability for unlimited upgrades and improvements without the risk of permanently damaging the body and taking the mind with it.  Hmmmm.

      Case in point, Dr. Irons from PS238 by Aaron Williams. (If you aren't
      already familiar with it, I think the series is the sort that would
      appeal to many Girl Genius fans.)

      But things did not go quite as he planned, so there's the distinct
      possibility that the Spark could end up regretting the decision too
      late to fix it.

      --
      Ron/yumitori

      Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a universe
      so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic