74567Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Comic for Friday, April 1

  • Donald Brown
    Apr 4, 2011
      On Apr 1, 2011, at 11:05 AM, McClure, Kate (BLV) wrote:

      > I don't think Anevka got the LuPrime voice down, but she did get
      > Agatha's voice. It is similar enough to her Mother's for general
      > purposes, but to someone aware and fighting back, such as Vrin, things
      > might not go so smoothly.

      Yes, but that was when it was Anevka driving the bus. Since then, not only is Lucrecia in control, but she's also had the opportunity to do any upgrades.

      (You know, as little appeal as being stuck in a robot body might be to normal people - to a spark, it might be highly desirable. The ability for unlimited upgrades and improvements without the risk of permanently damaging the body and taking the mind with it. Hmmmm.