74564Re: Comic for Friday, April 1

  • McClure, Kate (BLV)
    Apr 1, 2011
      Zola knows, and she told Princess Anevka (who is currently the home of
      the second copy of Lucrecia and has a voicebox tuned to sound like
      Lucrecia).

      I don't think Anevka got the LuPrime voice down, but she did get
      Agatha's voice. It is similar enough to her Mother's for general
      purposes, but to someone aware and fighting back, such as Vrin, things
      might not go so smoothly.

      Kate McClure
      I'm too old to be a fangirl. Can I be a fanbroad? - M.E.