74512Re: Comic for Friday, April 1

  • lake_wrangler
    Apr 1, 2011
      > Buts its been shown that Agatha has a certain amount of awareness when Luc
      > is in control.
      > Dunno only time will tell.
      >
      > - Dr. Ter'an Humor

      More than just that... She has proven to be able to reach into Lucrezia's mind and get info...

      Fifth panel (bottom row, middle panel):
      "She's learning things from me!"
      "Reaching into my mind and pulling out my secrets!"
      "She knew to look for this place!"
      "She intuitively grasps the principles of my work!"

      Claude Doucet, who never ceases to be amazed at the intricacies of the various plot developments of the story.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic