74504Re: Comic for Friday, April 1

    Apr 1, 2011
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "fractal9091" <fractal9091@...> wrote:
      > However, I suspect that Tarvek has just realized how horrible the Spark-infecting wasp is, and is about to reveal its existence - Gil may not react well to that.

      Tarvek doesn't know that Klaus is infected, does he? He might tell Gil that it exists, but the full implications won't hit home for a while yet. Of course it's only recently that Gil found out the regular wasps won't work on a spark, so he has to have at least considered what a spark revenant would be like.