7354Re: Re: Freaks

  • Susan Fox-Davis
    Nov 1, 2004
      Daniel writes:

      >I wish Texas still had good SF Cons [:(]

      If you don't like what you see, run your own! Maybe it takes a little money, a lot of effort and a whole elephant-full of nerve, but it is eminently do-able and you will get what you want. Been there, done that. [But my friends won't let me do it anymore; there is this mutual sanity pact by the old AquaCon committee. Heh.]

      >Last good one I went to was a Dallas Fantasy Fair that you and Phil
      >attended. Sometime around 97 or so, I remember XXXenophile was still
      >being published.

      Hey, if XXXenophile isn't "grown up people doing grown up things", I don't know what is! <evylle grynne>

      I feel sorry for those Greyfaces who left all their fun behind. Humans laugh. Lower species don't. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

      Philosophically, Susan Fox-Davis