73457Re: [Girl Genius] 1 Dec 2010 (with spoilerspace)

  • Robgonzo
    Dec 1, 2010
      --- On Wed, 12/1/10, wtarrasque@... <wtarrasque@...> wrote:

      From: wtarrasque@... <wtarrasque@...>
      Subject: Re: [Girl Genius] 1 Dec 2010 (with spoilerspace)
      To: girlgenius@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 11:26 AM

      --- SPOILER SPACE ---

      Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space version 1.15 (refer

      to change log for more details) which has been specially commissioned

      by a large man wearing strange glasses and saying something about

      being a "gentleman adventurer!" in order to help retain at least some

      modicum sanity around here.

      If you haven't read todays comic then what are you thinking of - don't

      read the spoilers below, go and read the comic now!

      I'll wait, somewhat patiently, here as a collective of inanimate yet

      intelligent electrons.

      *tap* *tap* *tap*

      Are you back?

      > Good

      Have you read and digested today's comic?

      --- *munch* *chew* *munch* *nibble*

      --- *gulp* wipies face

      --- *Grin* that was fun

      Good. Now on with the comments...

      --- END SPOILER SPACE ---Here is what I wonder.
      I'm intimately aware of the existence of polyamory; but, that aside, I can't help but wonder if perhaps the deal with Agatha and these two guys has more to do with the Lucrezia's personality inside her.
      Perhaps she likes Gil but Tarvek is Lucrezia's choice for her? After all it is the traditional pairing.
      Could Tarvek accidentally cut himself from the scene (so to speak) by removing Lucrezia's personality from Agatha's mind?