73456Re: [Girl Genius] 1 Dec 2010 (with spoilerspace)

  • wtarrasque@gmail.com
    Dec 1, 2010
      --- SPOILER SPACE ---
      Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space version 1.15 (refer
      to change log for more details) which has been specially commissioned
      by a large man wearing strange glasses and saying something about
      being a "gentleman adventurer!" in order to help retain at least some
      modicum sanity around here.

      If you haven't read todays comic then what are you thinking of - don't
      read the spoilers below, go and read the comic now!

      I'll wait, somewhat patiently, here as a collective of inanimate yet
      intelligent electrons.

      *tap* *tap* *tap*

      Are you back?

      > Good

      Have you read and digested today's comic?
      --- *munch* *chew* *munch* *nibble*
      --- *gulp* wipies face
      --- *Grin* that was fun

      Good. Now on with the comments...

      --- END SPOILER SPACE ---

      On 12/1/2010 12:25 AM, Joseph H wrote:

      > So... does this mean Tarvek will be Agatha's "governor"?

      I'd think of him more as a "rectifier" of behavior and attitude. ~ WT