7219[Girl Genius] Re: Mad Scientist's Club...

  • mathomasarchitect
    Oct 3, 2004
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Mary Lowe-Hentges
      <annechen67@y...> wrote:
      > "Probably not the median, but perhaps the mean. Let's see. There
      are more than 600 members, so the two of us would have to average at
      least 3000 years older than the median of the rest of the group for
      each decade we skew the results. Several decades, huh? Let's posit
      the average age of the other 600 members to be 22, and take 'several
      decades' to mean thirty years: Daniel and I would have to have an
      average age of 12022. Since I'm 49, Daniel must be 23395 years old."

      > 22? I'll have you know I was relased the same day as Sgt. Pepper.
      >

      > Annechen Loewenstein
      > non scripta non est

      So you're above average....what's your point?
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic