7214Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Mad Scientist's Club...

  • Mary Lowe-Hentges
    Oct 3, 2004
      "Probably not the median, but perhaps the mean. Let's see. There are more than 600 members, so the two of us would have to average at least 3000 years older than the median of the rest of the group for each decade we skew the results. Several decades, huh? Let's posit the average age of the other 600 members to be 22, and take 'several decades' to mean thirty years: Daniel and I would have to have an average age of 12022. Since I'm 49, Daniel must be 23395 years old."

      22? I'll have you know I was relased the same day as Sgt. Pepper.

      Annechen Loewenstein
      non scripta non est