69273[Girl Genius] Re: Time Windows - a caution

  • persephone_kore
    Feb 2, 2010
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Russell" <werewolfbynight13@...> wrote:

      > but then how do we explain the Other being called Lucrezia?
      > * * * * *
      > Guilt by association. Lucrezia was the Other's host, hence the two are inextricably linked in the public conciousness.

      Er... only if you mean the readers. In the public consciousness in-story, Lucrezia is remembered as the mad scientist's beautiful daughter who married the hero. The Other didn't exactly make public appearances as Lady Lucrezia; some of her servants and allies knew, but it's not common knowledge. Klaus observed style similarities, but he wasn't sure.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic