69254Re: [Girl Genius] Time Windows - a caution

  • Paul Wilkins
    Jan 31, 2010
      On 31 January 2010 19:51, brellchild <jasonft@...> wrote:

      > Besides, Time Travel as a central plot theme from that point on has been done to death and would very much change the style of the comic. Phil is too smart for that trap.

      I can hear the scratchings now as Phil makes adjustments to the plot
      outline. How will he account for the existing time windows? Perhaps as
      abberations due to future events that have now through the actions of
      our heros (and heroines) been avoided?

      Time will tell.

      --
      Paul Wilkins