69249Re: Time Windows - a caution

  • paige_the_mad_metallurgist
    Feb 1, 2010
      > "Remembering back to Othar's twitter, when Tarvek sent his consciousness back into the younger Othar, it pretty much rewrote his younger self. Now if only we could get to the younger Agatha and have her rewrite over the older one, thereby getting rid of Lucrezia...but then she'd also lose all that experience. Nope, still doesn't work in my head."
      >
      > Isn't that what the Other tried to do to Agatha?

      The Other tried to imprint herself on another host body, but it wasn't quite the same situation. Tarvek opened a time window for Othar, and sent him back to himself without any help on the receiving end. The Geisterdamen used a machine to physically download the Other directly into Agatha's brain, rather than doing it remotely.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic