68017Re: Friday spoilers - The location of mechanicsburg

  • Joseph H
    Nov 2, 2009
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Erickson <zebarsuk@...> wrote:
      > There is also the Danube, also on occasion referred to as the 'Donau',
      > easily blurred into Mekkleburkisher "Dyne"
      > Lt. Cdr Thomas, Jaeger Cartographic and Field Archaeology Division

      It appears (after today's comic) that the Dyne isn't a real river, after all.

      Methinks I have an inkling as to what our Jaegerkin meant by "one of the FUN Heterodynes" (i.e., one of the ones before the damming/irrigating of the Dyne)
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic