65099Re: [Girl Genius] So, uh. Friday's comic.

  • stereo_bis
    Jun 2, 2009
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Prof. Zarchne (of Zarkhnistan)" <zarchne@...> wrote:

      > On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 09:19:22PM -0400, Larry Talbot wrote:
      >
      > > As for Gil, that is one serious wound. From the location it should have nicked the heart and at the very least punctured a lung. We are talking sucking chest wound, here.
      >
      > Not to mention the torn rotator cuff the physician here
      > suggests he may have incurred tossing Merlot and his
      > battlesuit around.

      Unless the bullet, weakened by the pectoralis major (which Gil, like his father, seems to have well developed [insert gawking fangirl sound here]) just got stopped on by a rib. Perhaps cracking the rib too, which I'm sure, would hurt a lot - enough to feel real bad once adrenaline level is down.

      But I'm no doctor, so I may be way off: Stereo
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic