5835Re: [Girl Genius] Gil's mother

  • Adam Canning
    Jul 1, 2004
      On 30 Jun 2004 at 21:08, Debbie wrote:

      > On 29 Jun 2004 at 21:25, Debbie wrote:
      >
      > > >Do you suppose there's any significance to Klaus carrying Gil papoose-
      > style in issue #10?
      >
      > > He's got a lick of sense? A sling is the only practical way to carry a
      > baby or toddler for more than 15 minutes
      > He's a spark. A baby carrying and changing clank or construct would
      > likely make more sense to him. :)
      >
      > He didn't realize he'd need one when he first got back. The man was
      > expecting Europe to be civilized.

      But he was obviously out of contact. Which means he's lost any
      henchbeings he took with him. Even when he left Europe wasn't that safe.

      If it were not for Von Pinn's Mongfish associations, I'd have expected to
      see her there.

      > Or a baby carraige with dozens of concealed weapons and gadgets. Lone
      > Wulfnebach and Cub --
      > Adam
      >
      > A pram is highly inefficient and extremely dangerous, especially if the
      > ground is not absolutely level and the baby old enough to sit up.Gil
      > looked like a toddler.

      Well given who we are talking about one could start one's pram design by
      joining two of thse together.

      http://www.landships.freeservers.com/lebedenko_info.htm

      --
      Adam
      "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock phasers on