56802[Girl Genius] Re: Der Kestle's Mind games

  • stereo_bis
    Jul 2, 2008
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Sounness"
      <babylon_tom@...> wrote:
      >(positronically charged bipolar slate/platinum amalgam's on a
      > magnetic hypercylinder anyone?)

      I'll go for a GG-world version of the F4H fighter - nicknamed Rhino -
      , about which have been said (if I am not mistaken): "Give it enough
      power and a brick will fly." ;-)

      And then I'll remind you about Von Mekkhan's word: "In my
      experience, a strong Heterodyne will take about two hours to truly
      warp the laws of nature." Do we agree that there were more than
      enough strong Heterodyne in history to create semi-intelligent self-
      powered bricks that can assemble into a bridge?

      (Maybe the inspiration of Oggie's brick's note? ref:
      http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20050810 )

      I know another way of making bricks fly, but you wouldn't like it:
      Stereo
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic