56794Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Der Kestle's Mind games

  • Damien Sullivan
    Jul 2, 2008
      On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 06:10:15AM -0000, jwhouk wrote:

      > A bridge of books - to a library. It's just awesome.

      They look more like bricks to me. No cover marking, no clear
      distinction of cover and pages, and the final pathway looks gray just
      like the walls.

      Now, how it's manipulating those bricks is another matter. Even if
      they're metal bricks and it's tricky magical magnetism, vs. full
      telekinesis, it's kind of a casual display of Heterodyne secret power.
      (At least in that I don't remember anything like it outside the Castle.)

      Of course, we'd already seen that in the kitchen. (With the cutlery
      suspendable in mid-air, so not just ejected from tubes.)

      -xx- Damien X-)
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic