53303Re: Flying roundhouse kick

  • Jon Kelley
    Feb 29, 2008
      Star Trek III - Kirk was atop the cliff, and Kruge (Christopher Lloyd, if memory serves...) was hanging onto his feet. Kirk was trying to pull him up, while Kruge was trying to pull him down.

      As far as 'where does Gil get the energy?' Just remember one thing - "adrenaline makes you do amazing things." I've got a whole list of things /I've/ done under the influence of adrenaline...

      It's a wonderful painkiller, and the best "speed" you can dump into your system. Adrenaline can make you like Superman - but you /do/ pay for it right afterwards. Dearly.