52353Beefy Image (was Re: Purple and Green Bow Ties)

  • elf_maiden66
    Feb 2, 2008
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "stereo_bis" <stereo_bis@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)"
      <kate.mcclure@> wrote:

      > > --------------------
      > > Oh. My. *fans self* Warm in here, isn't it?
      > >
      > > Kate McClure
      > > We now return you to your regularly scheduled mayhem, madness
      and chaos.

      > No, not specially. Only a couple of them are really cute, the one
      with long hair isn't (I'm a
      > sucker for long hairs: I smile stupidly whenever I see most elves
      in the LOTR movies, or
      > Lucius Malefoy in the HP ones), and not too many of them know how
      to stand straight. So
      > they don't affect me much.
      >
      > Hard to please, me? What makes you think so? ;-)
      >
      > Stereo

      YAY!!! Let's hear it to the few men who tolerate their hair to grow
      long enough to attract women who like long hair! (and I do
      agree...they need to STAND STRAIGHT!!! They'll ruin their posture,
      and no girl wants to see a male stripper all hunched over...ick)

      Moriah
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic