52351Beefy Image (was Re: Purple and Green Bow Ties)

  • stereo_bis
    Feb 2, 2008
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)" <kate.mcclure@...> wrote:

      > Oh. My. *fans self* Warm in here, isn't it?
      > Kate McClure
      > We now return you to your regularly scheduled mayhem, madness and chaos.
      No, not specially. Only a couple of them are really cute, the one with long hair isn't (I'm a
      sucker for long hairs: I smile stupidly whenever I see most elves in the LOTR movies, or
      Lucius Malefoy in the HP ones), and not too many of them know how to stand straight. So
      they don't affect me much.

      Hard to please, me? What makes you think so? ;-)

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic