50899Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Knights of Jove suffering from Stormtrooper Syndrome

  • Erin C.
    Dec 3, 2007
      raphfrk wrote:
      > Would Agatha be impressed with his ability to project an image from
      > somewhere or disappointed that he wasn't in any actual danger, if the
      > blast from the war clank knocks out the power to the projector and he
      > just disappears from the battlefield.

      I personally would be more impressed by a guy who used trickery in this
      case rather than just getting gurped up on testosterone and going out
      there without any kind of backup. But I'm a practical woman. Results
      are what matters right? So if you get the result you want /and/ manage
      to keep from getting seriously injured you win bonus points. I'm only
      willing to be impressed by suicidal bravery when it's just about the
      only option. Besides, I've always had a soft spot for Tricksters.

      ern
      And if I was using a trick, I'd tell everyone it wasn't a trick too. :)

      --
      "If you see Buddha by the side of the road, do not kill him. Stick out
      your thumb. Who knows? He might even give you a lift."