50855Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Knights of Jove suffering from Stormtrooper Syndrome

  • yumitori
    Nov 29, 2007
      On Nov 30, 2007 12:04 AM, Erin C. <sonyadora@...> wrote:

      > I'm still holding out for Black Squad style spatial displacement
      > something or other, but the holes in his coat sure make it look like
      > he's in real danger. But surely he wouldn't go out there with /nothing/
      > to protect himself from stray bullets? It would be so embarrassing to
      > be kicking that much butt and then go down because some soldier boy got
      > lucky.
      >
      > ern

      I was thinking some sort of projection or hologram myself, but you
      have a good point about the holes.

      Gotta say, after word of this filters through the gossip channels, Gil
      should have no trouble keeping the popular support if he takes over
      from his father.

      --
      Ron/yumitori

      Not all who wander are lost,
      http://www.geocaching.com/

      Loyal worshiper of Ashtara (Cha Cha Cha!)
      http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/index.php
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic