4581Re: A friend has sent you this 9 Chickweed Lane comic

  • trondz
    Dec 5, 2003
      >--- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Randalt" <m_randalt@y...> wrote:
      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "muirenn53" <kitsune@o...>
      >wrote:
      > >
      > > Oh, my. I just read as much of Pibgorn as I could, and it's
      > > *fabulous*! Thanks for pointing my attention that way!
      > >
      > > --Meredith
      >
      > It'a a guilty pleasure...

      I'm glad to see that more people are noticing Pibgorn, a weird, yet
      elegant (not to mention beautifully drawn) fantasy strip.

      Altough I'm a little surprises to see that this strip is syndicated.
      With its format and its fantasy theme, you'd think the editors would
      deem it unfit for the modern-day funny pages.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic