4561Re: A friend has sent you this 9 Chickweed Lane comic

  • Randalt
    Dec 2, 2003
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne B. Houseknecht"
      <whouseknecht@h...> wrote:
      > Hi!
      > A comic strip has been sent to you from Wayne B. Houseknecht
      (whouseknecht@h...). To see your comic and your friend's message,
      visit Comics.com here:
      > http://members.comics.com/members/webcards/sasView.do?
      > (If you cannot access the page by clicking on the URL above, just
      copy and paste it into your browser's address window. Be sure to
      copy the entire URL, as it may be broken up into two lines).
      > You'll be able to view the message on our server for the next two
      weeks so print it out if you'd like to save it for posterity or
      sentimental value.

      I got an error message wih the link, but found it (the 12/02 strip,
      right?) through http://dilbert.com/comics/chickweed/index.html . I
      like Brooke McEldowney's style, but usually read his Pibgorn strip.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic