43776[Girl Genius] Re: Pink Dress = Red Shirt

  • greenbay20052008
    May 1, 2007
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah Gipp"
      <department.of.mysteries@...> wrote:

      (snipped...)

      > On 4/29/07, tyrian_again <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > > Who know what else she's prepared to
      > > deal with? Every member of her entourage is carrying something
      > > different. One to deal with each of Gil's safeguards?
      > But if Gil sent her to keep Agatha from being accepted as Heir, why
      > would he give her anything to get through the safeguards? And if he
      > didn't send her, how does she know what the safeguards are? (I
      > suspect you're right about this, I'm just not sure how it would
      work.)

      > I'm reconsidering a theory I dismissed earlier -- that she's some
      >form
      > of Lucrezia. I like your idea that what her guards are carrying
      >will
      > get her to/through the castle safely, but the only way I can see how
      > she would be prepared for that is if she has a good idea of what the
      > castle's like from direct experience.
      >
      > -Kaesa

      I'm wondering how the Kestle would react to a Heterodyne-in-Law, and
      the simple words "in-law but not out" springs to mind.

      She could easily waltz in and seat herself upon the very throne of
      the heterodyne household before a whole crowd of "retainers."

      But anyone who knows will only believe it if she can walk freely in
      and out of the Kestle like a true Heterodyne.

      Of course a ruler can come up with any number of reasons to stay
      safely inside the castle walls while others fight their wars...
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic