42249Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Internet?

  • Michael Brazier
    Mar 1, 2007
      quisquared wrote:
      > It only takes one courier or trader with a fast (or
      > steam-spring-assisted) horse to start a whole flock of rumors, after
      > all... these could easily all be garbled versions of just one or two
      > reports, I suspect.

      Could be. But Agatha and her friends were in a Wulfenbach airship at
      the end of Volume 6, and Sturmhalten wasn't pacified yet. They ought to
      have outrun the report of Agatha's disclosure. If we're seeing
      Mechanicsburg, either Agatha went somewhere else, or she's already there
      and in hiding ...

      Michael Brazier
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic