41667Re: My submission for "screwiest theory of the week"

  • tom_brosz
    Feb 1, 2007
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "sanf_sara" <sanf_sara@...> wrote:

      > I seem to recall this theory being mentioned a few times in the group
      > archives, and I agree with the reasons put against this theory. It's
      > so past my bedtime I can't remember what those reasons are.

      Biggest hole in the theory is, of course, that the Jaegers ought to
      have smelled him out immediately. On the other hand if I was Barry,
      and I didn't want to be found, and I knew Klaus and an army of Jaegers
      might be looking for me, inventing a way to disguise my scent would be
      real high on my list.

      Hey, I did say it was screwy...
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic