38102Re: Talk about intelligent...

  • Sea Change
    Oct 1, 2006
      Tom Brosz wrote:

      [snip]
      > You know, if I were Agatha, and smart enough to build a semi-
      > intelligent device the size of an alarm clock, I probably would have
      > built a signalling device that could find its OWN way up to the roof!

      Sea Change replies:

      We know that Agatha prevented Tarvek from testing its function.
      It could very well be that her given reason is true, but we also
      know that she doesn't trust him and sends out the wingbots.
      It probably does indeed do something that he would find
      unexpected.

      Sea Change, who wonders if the 'whirlwind' was satisfied
      by the special effects dingbot during the Star Rangers panel.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic