31468Re: Are we sure this is Lucrezia?

  • Dylan Bruns
    Apr 3, 2006
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "lordamber1985" <justice@...> wrote:
      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "aquillion" <Frogwind@> wrote:
      > >
      > > There must be -some- limitation to the time windows, otherwise the
      > > comic wouldn't be called "Girl Genius", but rather "Lucrezia's
      > > Adventures in the Eternal Empire of Lucrezia".
      > Ah, but there are! The Foglio's simply have not let us know
      > what they are yet.
      > You have, however, hit upon the very root of many a stated
      > wariness where "time travel" is involved. We simply have hope
      > that the skills of the authorial pair will carry us through to
      > a good story in spite of it all.
      > Sean

      But we've only seen the Enigma and Agatha use the time windows. The
      Enigma might not be Lucrezia, and it might not even be bad. It started
      Agatha on this adventure, so maybe it actually is trying to do
      something good.

      I'm sure there are limitations, we don't even know how this device works.
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic