314Clothing styles

  • m_randalt
    Nov 1, 2001
      Thank you for your replies. Didn't really tell me
      the reason though... <br>Sorry to differ with you,
      kilkennyg, but this website counters what you say about
      Amerigo Vespucci:
      origins of the naming of the Americas. Whatever, it's not
      important. The Girl Genius Universe is not our
      own.<br><br>My next question is clothing related. What I want to
      know is, has there been any sort of clothing-fasteners
      shown in the series other than buttons, clasps or pins?
      Any rivets, velcro, or zippers? Buttons seem to be
      both decorative & functional. Metal & lace figure in
      military uniforms, as it did with Victorian or Napoleonic
      Wars dress.<br><br>I see they use leather both in
      foorwear, belts & clothing. Are the fabrics only linen,
      silk or cotton? Are there any synthetic fabrics or
      plastics?<br><br>Just thinking of future costuming ideas...
    • Show all 774 messages in this topic