2957Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Bummed, but SO WHAT?

  • Susan Fox-Davis
    Jan 2, 2003
      Ron Martino wrote:

      > Susan Fox-Davis wrote:
      > >
      > > <snort> Neofan. I got the Star Trek Primer as a stand-alone
      > fanzine,
      > > with more episodes in it, long before the Startoons excerpt. I only
      >
      > > have one copy of D'Arc Tangent though.
      > >
      > > Susan Fox-Davis, tired old fanne
      >
      > Ron quips: Hey, hey, hey. Be nice to us kids.. We can't all have
      > been to the first WorldCon.

      There are but few folks yet living who can claim that honor. Nycon 1 in
      New York City, 1939, attendance 200. <http://worldcon.org/wclist.html>

      Obligatory Phil Content: Phil Foglio has had three nominations and two
      wins for Best Fan Artist Hugo, nomination in 1976 [same year as "The
      Capture"] and wins in 1977 and 1978. "The Capture" was nominated in
      1976 for "Best Dramatic Presentation" along with "Dark Star," "Monty
      Python And The Holy Grail," "Rollerball" and the winner, "A Boy And His
      Dog." <http://www.locusmag.com/SFAwards/Db/Hugo1976.html>

      Susan
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic