2871Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Musings on Issue 8

  • Alex Jaruk
    Dec 11, 2002
      > Somepeople have eyes that appear either blueish or
      > greenish depending on
      > conditions [Lighting and possibly emotions].
      > Admitedly not that blue or green.

      Not true. There is a rair eye color type calld "Chlat
      twoy ount.(by sound not actual spelling)" witch can
      range (largely baced on mood) frome gun metal grey too
      crimson and every other eye color. I should know, both
      my father & my self have it.

      =====
      Prof. Alexei Yaruk
      Mecharaburg Institute of Mechanical Study
      Dept. of Applied Electrical Research

      <,,,,>

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic