2683Re: [Girl Genius] Musings on Issue 8

  • Damien Sullivan
    Dec 1, 2002
      On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 07:04:11AM -0000, Dava wrote:
      > Now that I've had time to read Issue 8 a few times, and read everyone
      > else's comments, I thought I'd add a few of my own. So here comes da
      > spoiler space...
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > .
      > dingbot that looks a bit like a lady bug (ladybird for all you non-
      > Southerners).

      Ladybug in Chicago.

      > any definite references to Vg's gender? I also wonder who Rovainen
      > is under all those wraps.

      I have no evidence, but when the next page featured Barry I thought of him.
      Roughly the right build, I think -- Barry's short, he just seems huge in 5yo
      Agatha's memories.

      > it most significant when Uncle Barry says, "Here are pictures of your
      > mom and dad. How they _really_ looked." Did something happen to
      > them after Agatha was born? I thought it might be that she only knew

      Given that she was raised by Barry and two constructs, presumably yes!

      > them from the stories, but that can't be right. She couldn't know
      > them from the legends, or she'd know she's a Heterodyne. I also

      I think she doesn't know much about them period. Never saw them, the adults
      never said much... I do wonder how the Clays got away with that.

      -xx- Damien X-)

      > .
      > .
      > .