25910Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Possible Spoilers

  • Adam Canning
    Feb 1, 2006
      On 1 Feb 2006 at 6:50, wusemajor wrote:

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "honor_mcleod" <tlroys@h...> wrote:
      > > On a completely different note, I remember way back in issue 13 when
      > > Lars told Agatha about the spider riders. "Farmers say they cause
      > > revenants, steal children, blight crops-the usual." Well, so far,
      > > they cause revenants and steal children. I wonder what an official
      > > Geisterdamen Crop Blight looks like?
      > >
      > > Mcleod
      > >

      > Hmmmmmm.....
      >
      > Steal children, control minds, cause blights (possibly), live outside
      > normal space and time, fairly attractive with odd features......
      >
      > How did Lucrezia manage to take over a fairy mound, I wonder?

      Music, Fire and Steel are the traditional implements for anti Fey
      work.

      She's not short of those especially considering the music-spark
      links.

      ---
      Adam Canning
      "It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of
      this has done
      what he has done"
      - Cardinal Armand-Jean du Plessis de Richelieu
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic