25866[Girl Genius] Re: Possible Spoilers

  • jbwoodford
    Feb 1, 2006
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "berwick_tweed"
      <berwick_tweed@y...> wrote:

      > Also she seems stronger the the Geisterdamen, after all Lady Vrin was
      > subdued by two men - can't see that happening with a Jager.

      Without disagreeing with your main point (i.e., Jenka's really a
      J├Ąger), they may not be normal men. I suspect that Anevka (or more
      likely Tarvek) punched up the strength on Anevka's urnbearers. They
      might also be constructs--we see three of them with different hair
      color, but their faces look pretty similar. Whatever they are, at
      least one is completely unaffected by Agatha's command voice.

      JBWoodford
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic