20310[Girl Genius] Re: Paranoid

  • lordamber1985
    Nov 1, 2005
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Damien Sullivan <phoenix@U...>
      wrote:

      > On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 04:15:19PM -0000, lordamber1985 wrote:
      >
      > > is that there are the names of three Mongfishes (Mongfishies?).
      > > Lucrezia, Theo DuMedd, Agatha Heterodyne. Unless Lucrezia's
      father
      > > was named Dr., whe don't even know his name.
      >
      > I think we do know that. Dr. Mongfish -> Lucrezia. Evil villain,
      beautiful
      > daughter.

      So, what is the name of Dr. Mongfish? So far as I recall, he's
      like "Balthazar's Dad". We know who he is, we know who his family
      is, but we're notably lacking on his *personal* name.

      Hmmm. I wonder if Balthazar's Dad isn't named because the name would
      be a spoiler at this point? Probably not, but it's a more amusing
      line of thought than "Phil and Kaja haven't bothered to think one up".

      Sean
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic