20309Re: [Girl Genius] Lothario, was: Re: Paranoid

  • Debbie
    Nov 1, 2005
      >"dukeoflogreus" <jb5911@y...> wrote:
      > > > On an unrelated point: "'Keep you out of trouble?' You?" It
      >seems that Lars is more of a Lothario than I had realized. Think that
      >might cause a little trouble ahead?
      > >
      > > Now, he *could* have been bragging. But I never took that exchange
      > > that way -- I think Lars has always been a bit of a rake.
      > > Blade @;7

      My dear, Lars is a Great Big Chicken. Promiscuity carries with it certain
      health risks -- most notably from enraged relatives. Lars may talk the
      talk, but I don't know if he walks the walk. Who's going to catch him out
      on it?

      Debbie
      http://lionesshomeschool.blogspot.com/
      http://www.brigidsforge.com
      Original sterling Gothic and Pagan jewelry

      "He hasn't been the same since his spirit guide discovered object-oriented
      programming."