18162[Girl Genius] Re: Tinka's Fate

  • therianthropologist_dave
    Oct 1, 2005
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Michael Telford
      <whitewings1@m...> wrote:
      > On Oct 1, 2005, at 12:40 AM, Karrion wrote:
      > > I think is speaks well of this story that I have the urge to
      > > a raid on that castle? You know, "go in guns blazing". Granted
      > > the best plan but I lean towards the 'lose your hat' kinda plans.
      > Always remember: Any plan where you lose your hat is a bad plan.

      I'm in favor of sitting back and seeing how the Foglios work through
      this episode. No question though: Payne and his Circus of
      Adventure are going to have to go through Balan's Gap, and that
      means going through the Prince's town and demesnes (obviously after
      avoiding it for several years). Thus, the issue of Tinka's
      situation shall be joined, whether Master Payne wishes so or not. I
      predict wild, unforetold situations, mayhem, loss, at least one
      durance vile, chases and a surprise at the end of this part of the

      If I must speculate, I'd make a wild guess that some sort of
      Galatean moment presents itself.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic