1798Re: [Girl Genius] Issue #7 -- those apparitions

  • Joshua Kronengold
    Sep 4 10:44 AM
      David Goldfarb writes:

      >Minor spoilers....here's some protection

      >Being at Worldcon, I was able to talk to Phil about issue #7. I pointed
      >out that the time portals that Bang saw didn't generate electrical sparks
      >and stuff like the thing we saw in issue #1. He screwed his face up and
      >said, "Shit. Thanks for pointing that out." So I think we can take that
      >as confirmation that they *are* the same kind of thing.

      <nod> I simply asked a straight question, and got a straight answer --
      that all the "apparitions" are the same thing.

      >Phil also said that the portals are from years in the future. At the
      >rate that the issues come out, therefore, I surmise that we probably won't
      >see them for a decade or more....

      A while, certainly, though A, G and M don't seem to have aged that
      much; certainly not a decade, I'd guess (but who knows?)

      --
      Joshua Kronengold (mneme@...) "I've been teaching |\ _,,,--,,_ ,)
      --^--him...to live, to breathe, to walk, to sample the /,`.-'`' -, ;-;;'