1498Re: [Girl Genius] Checking In

  • Megan Grimm
    Aug 2, 2002
      <snip>

      > And on the topic of gaming, have you thought of a
      > 28mm scale set of Official Girl Genius Miniatures?
      > Not that I'm associated with either Eureka or
      Parroom
      > Station Miniatures, but they both produce extensive
      > VSF lines. New stuff coming out all the time!
      >
      > Legions of CLANKS & J´┐ŻGERMONSTERS chasing
      > player-characters across the table. ~sigh~
      >
      > Just a thought.
      >
      > Al.

      Oh, dear. What a lovely, lovely thought ... and there
      goes my monthly budget should such a thing actually
      come to pass ...

      ... Heck, forget pewter -- give us *action figures*!

      I can see it now: "Aviator Gil with Kung-Fu grip!
      Comes with 3/8" spanner and pet goldfish."

      -- Megan G.

      =====
      If it's worth doing, it's worth doing alone.

      -- Chinese proverb
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic