14897Re: [Girl Genius] What to do about the Buglies

  • jsheikg
    Aug 1, 2005
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Blade" <elbereth@d...> wrote:
      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Michael Brazier <mdbrazier2@a...>
      > wrote:
      > > Of course, running for the next pass and passing on the bad news
      > > is the only sensible course ... if the circus doesn't have weapons
      > > capable of taking on a town. But Agatha did draw up plans for
      > > weapons like that, and just possibly the dingbots have seen them
      > > and have been busy during the journey to Passholdt. Agatha may
      > > not be as crazy as she sounds.
      > I seem to recall Agatha saying something to Krosp, when he first sees
      > the plans for the "redesigned" circus. It was something like, "It
      > could be a really *evil* town?"
      > I think we've found our "really evil town" ...
      > Blade @;7

      I have more faith in Agatha. Remember, she's half Mongfish, and she
      went to University. Clanks are not the only thing she would be
      familiar with and I sometimes wonder if that organic look the later
      generation dingbots assume isn't just accidental.
      With a little humming she might just take back the town for and from
      its citizens if she can come up with an antidote for Bugliness.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic