1486Re: [Girl Genius] Checking In

  • Joshua Kronengold
    Aug 1, 2002
      studiofoglio writes:
      >For those of
      >you who don't really want to buy the collection just for the short
      >story--please don't.

      OTOH, you might want to buy the collection for the dedication... :)

      >Issue Seven is at the printers and due out at the end of August.

      Way Cool!

      >Anyhow, there's lots of pretty tech and the cat talks a lot more.
      >We'll never shut him up now.

      Oh, good. Like the cat.

      >We are also working on a Role-Playing sourcebook for Girl Genius,
      >although I'm not sure that I'm supposed to be mentioning the
      >system yet.

      Others may want GURPS. I really want and think that BESM would be
      appropriate, on a huge number of levels.

      Mostly, though, any sourcebook in a storm; the text is lots more important
      than the numbers.

      >shout "It's SCIENCE!". Children are so much fun.

      <laugh>

      >Ugh. No matter how much I edit this thing, it keeps chewing up the
      >formatting. I give up, I'm just posting this the way it is. Sure
      >wish they had a
      >spellchecker on Yahoo.

      Hmm.. I never bother to use Yahoo to post -- I just email stuff in.

      --
      Joshua Kronengold (mneme@...) "I've been teaching |\ _,,,--,,_ ,)
      --^--him...to live, to breathe, to walk, to sample the /,`.-'`' -, ;-;;'