14841Re: [Girl Genius] What to do about the Buglies

  • Blade
    Aug 1, 2005
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Michael Brazier <mdbrazier2@a...>
      wrote:
      > Of course, running for the next pass and passing on the bad news
      > is the only sensible course ... if the circus doesn't have weapons
      > capable of taking on a town. But Agatha did draw up plans for
      > weapons like that, and just possibly the dingbots have seen them
      > and have been busy during the journey to Passholdt. Agatha may
      > not be as crazy as she sounds.

      I seem to recall Agatha saying something to Krosp, when he first sees
      the plans for the "redesigned" circus. It was something like, "It
      could be a really *evil* town?"

      I think we've found our "really evil town" ...

      Blade @;7
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic