1271Re: [Girl Genius] Mechanical Cow

  • Jishin
    Jul 1, 2002
      Indeed, and as with all the best shows about mad geniuses, it was
      cancelled much too quickly and never made prime time due to an evil plot by
      lawyers to fill the airwaves with foolish, contrived, courtroom dramas!
      They want to make themselves the heros and get all the people to file
      lawsuits against the smart people of the world (us) for all the petty
      little stuff they can think of: "You're Giant Mechanical War Weasel crushed
      our village" or "Your Giant Petunia Army destroyed the dam and flooded all
      our farms" or "You're Doomsday Device blew up half the country" - petty,
      snivelling little stuff like that. I say it's high time someone invented a
      giant, steam-powered Lawyerapult and see if we can reach the moon! Then get
      Pinky & the Brain back on the air!

      Dr. Kusanagi, Plotter Extraordinaire

      "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
      "I think so, Brain, but if we give peas a chance, won't the other
      vegetables be jealous?"