Re: [girdles_and_more] a girdle for my husband

  • Working Antique
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 27 4:45 PM
      I dunno.  Seems plenty of male girdle wearers say they wear panty girdles, even briefs, and tolerate
      them fine.  Guess you have to experiment for yourself.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 29 8:31 PM
        --- In girdles_and_more@yahoogroups.com, "lingeriecollector" <lingeriecollector@...> wrote:

        > Hi group,
        > I recently found out that my husband likes to wear womens underwear. Since I caught him wearing my sexy black bra with matching panties and black thigh high stockings I was wondering what the group felt about a guy wearing a tight fitting girdle. I'm no expert on girdles but I know there are several different kinds. If anyone has a special girdle they truely love to wear let me know and perhaps my husband will get the chance to wear that girdle too.
        >
        > As you can see I'm new to this. Any special bra to go along with his new girdle? Please let me know so I can start properly dressing my husband.
        > Cindy

        Hi Cindy
        I have several girdles,but my favorite is a rago#6228 High waist LL pantygirdle get a matcing longline bra,and I am sure your husband will be very happy
        Magvin
      • sam
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 29 8:32 PM
          --- In girdles_and_more@yahoogroups.com, "lingeriecollector" <lingeriecollector@...> wrote:

          > Hi group,
          > I recently found out that my husband likes to wear womens underwear. Since I caught him wearing my sexy black bra with matching panties and black thigh high stockings I was wondering what the group felt about a guy wearing a tight fitting girdle. I'm no expert on girdles but I know there are several different kinds. If anyone has a special girdle they truely love to wear let me know and perhaps my husband will get the chance to wear that girdle too.
          >
          > As you can see I'm new to this. Any special bra to go along with his new girdle? Please let me know so I can start properly dressing my husband.
          > Cindy

          Hi Cindy
          I have several girdles,but my favorite is a rago#6228 High waist LL pantygirdle get a matcing longline bra,and I am sure your husband will be very happy
          Magvin
        • Glen Kiltz
          Message 4 of 7 , May 6, 2009
            --- In girdles_and_more@yahoogroups.com, "lingeriecollector" <lingeriecollector@...> wrote:

            > Hi group,
            > I recently found out that my husband likes to wear womens underwear. Since I caught him wearing my sexy black bra with matching panties and black thigh high stockings I was wondering what the group felt about a guy wearing a tight fitting girdle. I'm no expert on girdles but I know there are several different kinds. If anyone has a special girdle they truely love to wear let me know and perhaps my husband will get the chance to wear that girdle too.
            >
            > As you can see I'm new to this. Any special bra to go along with his new girdle? Please let me know so I can start properly dressing my husband.
            > Cindy

            Don't just ignore an open-bottomed girdle. Just use stockings, to hold the girdle in place.
            Also, if you have decided on a panty girdle, keep in mind what a panty girdle has in common with a small hotel: No ball room!