Re: What Your Supermarket Is Hiding From You!

  • sarcokim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
      Re: What Your Supermarket Is Hiding From You!

      I recently read about the program at http://supermarketcouponsavings.com in Good
      Housekeeping. I decided to try it out and this past weekend I put the program to
      the test. We had 25 people over for a Memorial Day party and I needed a lot of
      groceries. I was prepared to spend over $ 200.00. I decided to use this program
      and my grocery bill went from $ 238.68 to $ 34.23! I left with a full cart of
      groceries and paid almost nothing for it. I recommend this program very much!

      Group Moderator